FoneLab can recover your lost data through two ways:
1. Directly from iOS devices: For the device of iPhone 5s/5c/5/4s, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The New iPad, iPad 2 & iPod touch 5. If you lost your data by deleting your data carelessly or forgotten the passcode but you connected your device to your iTunes before, you can recover Contacts, Messages, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Safari bookmark easily. For the iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 and iPod touch 4.
This powerful iOS data recovery software can directly scan and recover data from iOS device without iTunes backup files, even when your device is crashed, smashed or broken. It supports to recover the following 12 kinds of data: Text content: Contacts, Messages, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Safari bookmark. Media content: Camera Roll, Photo Library, Photo Stream, Message attachments, Voice memos.
2. Recover from iTunes backup files: In this mode, you can not recover data that you deleted from your device but also the data existing in the backup files. Supported iOS devices: iPhone 6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S, iPad mini, iPad with Retina display, The new iPad, iPad 2/1 and iPod touch 5/4. Supported 11 kinds of files: Camera Roll, Photo Stream, Contacts, Messages, Message attachments, Call history, Calendar, Notes, Reminder, Voice memos and Safari bookmark.
– Get back 12 types of data directly from iPhone 4/3GS, iPad 1 and iPod touch 4
– Directly recover 7 kinds of files from iPhone 6/6 Plus/5s/5c/5/4S, iPad 4/3/2/mini and iPod touch 5
– Extract 11 types of data from iTunes backup for all iOS Devices
– Preview lost files before recovery
Get back lost files directly
– Get back what’s been lost or deleted directly from iPhone, iPad and iPod.
Extract iTunes Backup
– Extract the backup data from iTunes.
Preview before recovery
– Preview to make sure you are retrieving the right file.
Features of Aiseesoft FoneLab iPhone Data Recovery 10:
– Easy to use
– Fast results with great success rate
– Get back lost files directly
– Extract iTunes Backup
– Preview before recovery
– Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2 or later)
– iOS Version: iOS 5 and above, iOS 10.3, iOS 11, iOS 12 included
– iTunes Version: iTunes 10.7 or above. The latest version is recommended.
– 32 + 64bit
Updates: official site does not provide any info about changes in this version.
Installation/Activation Instruction is Included in the folder!